Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Toile Party at Pretty Organized Palace

There's a Toile Party going on at Pretty Organized Palace . If you've never visited Pretty Organized Palace be sure and go for a visit, you won't be sorry.

Here are two boxes that I keep in my dining room as accent pieces. My drapes in the dining room are also toile.



To go along with my toile drapes and boxes, of course, I have toile placemats.


My kids think that I have gone a bit crazy over toile, but I can't help myself. It's a bonified addiction.

I love my cute little black and white toile dress form that sits on my bathroom counter. The covered toile dish was a gift from my sister in-law and I use it to store some of my favorite jewlery. The picture is of my mother and my sister and myself when I was a about nine years old.


Below is a close up of that little dress form, but you can click on the picture for a better look.






I did a post with my bedroom a few months back and it's all done in blue toile. If you'd like to see that post click here.

30 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your toile is all just lovely. I love the dining room it is so soft and pretty. The black and white in the bathroom is also just gorgeous. Hugs, Marty

Free Art Printables said...

Love your toile! So pretty! jen

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Kathy I love that Toile covered dish..you have some wonderful toile pieces..May you have a great day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, your toile is lovely! Love the rooster covered dish! Your bath is wonderful too.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

I love the dress form, what a fun way to keep jewelry.

Carolyn said...

Such pretty toiles! The little dress form is so cute.
Carolyn

akawest said...

I love all of your toile, especially the covered dish, which is just adorable. Your idea of using it to store jewelry is great.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Your red toile curtains look great next to that stripe! And what cute plates you have hanging on the wall! Love that pop of yellow. That such a great idea to use that rooster toile dish for jewelry - how pretty!

Manuela

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Love tht top treatment on your red toile draperies! Your home is so lovely and welcoming - thanks for showing us! Cheers, Andrea

The Stylish House said...

Kathy,
I love toile and red toile the best. I have my eye on those boxes, very nice. This is great.

Leila said...

So pretty!

Love the rooster in the bedroom :)

And yes, having girls is a ton of fun!!

Scribbler said...

Great use of toile! I really like the butter dish used as a jewelry stash!

Scribbler

Julie said...

Love it! I really like the black & white in the bathroom.

Janelle said...

Such treasures! I love the pictures on the red toile. And that sweet butter dish!

Nancy Wyatt said...

Love it! And helloooooo Kathy! The blk/white pieces would look so fab in my pink/black craft studio. hehe I will have to get on a hunt for something like the covered dish! Love it! I'm having a giveaway over at my blog hope you have a chance to stop in before Saturday night! Hugs from Conroe TX!

Designs on 47th Street said...

I loved seeing all your toile pieces. You really have some unusual toile!

Kathy, I really enjoyed reading your post on my blog today. I'm so glad you have a sister in law you get along with so well. It's really a special relationship, isn't it? Thanks for your comments.

Anonymous said...

Lovely toile pieces. Everything is so pretty!

Thanks for sharing your lovely ideas!

Debbykay
Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Grandma Honey said...

I'm in love with your red drapes!!!!!!!!!!!

Jon and Steph said...

Loving the toile! I love the little dress jewelry holder, so cute!

Felicia said...

Such pretty toile. I love how you have your jewelry corralled in that covered dish :)

Whitney Caroline Designs said...

Love all your toile accent pieces - the boxes and the covered dish. And the ribbon plate on your wall is too cute!

Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop said...

Oh I love your toile, can you ever have too much, I think not!!! Take care, Chrissy

Amanda said...

Oh, it's all so beautiful! I love the drapes! And the dressform is precious. Thanks for sharing!

Decor To Adore said...

I am just crazy for toile.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I'm loving all the toile!! It's great to see how everyone is using toile in their homes. I like the toile covered dish the best. But then I am partial to black & white toile.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Oh I love the toile! I am a big fan of it myself! I especially like your red and white...so frenchy!!...Debbie

Pretty Organizer said...

Oh the rooster dish is my favorite! I'm loving all of the Toile variety out there! Thanks for linking up!

Anne Marie said...

the butter dome is great- I collect silver ones....

and what a nice party!

Ann said...

J'aDORE toile as well! I once saw a toile bikini (still regret letting it go). If I ever own a home, I am planning an all-toile powder room.

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. It would be great to read something more about this theme. Thnx for giving that data.
Sexy Lady
London night life escort

Related Posts with Thumbnails