It's the sixteenth three or more Tuesday and I'm a bit late getting started so I only have one little vignette to share. If you want to join in on the fun click here. Tam is our gracious hostess, so if you've never visited the Gypsy Corner, you're missing out.Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh, Kathy. These are cute! I don't have anything really cute for St. Patrick's day even though my husband is Irish! We always do a little something but I have nothing to sit around. I particularly like the rabbit!
Elaine :)
Kathy, I want the one on your door! So sweet looking! Glad to see you on TOMT.
Oh I love your St.Paddy's day vignette. That rabbit is just wonderful and how can a girl resist anything under glass. Just lovely. Thank you so much for participating and have a wonderful evening,
Tam
Oh, I love it! What a cute little bunny leprechaun!
I love your Red Door Welcome/photo and St. Patty's tribute :)
Oh my! This is so cute!! Love it!
This is so fun for St Patrick's Day, Kathy - I love the bell jar in your tribute. xv
Post a Comment