Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Saturday Morning

Last night I returned home from L.A. and was checking my blogs that I follow, and to my surprise I found out that I won the giveaway at Boutique Wild Child . Oh my goodness, I was thrilled to death. Thank you to my friend Stacy at Boutique Wild Child. I can't wait to learn how to use these little beauties you see below. If you have never visited Boutique Wild Child, then you've been missing out. Just click here to enjoy everything Stacy has to offer.

To double my joy, when I woke up this morning I discovered that I was given the Kreative Blogger award from my friend Steph at The Adventures of Jon and Steph. They are living the continental life in Europe and Steph's blog is a joy to read, with photograph's that will knock your socks off! Be sure and visit her here, if you haven't already. Thank you so much Steph for sharing this award with me. I am truly touched.

I am also going to share this award with seven of my favorite bloggers. Here's the rules: List seven things that you love and then pass the award along to seven other people...tagging them and letting them know why they won.

1. I love connecting and staying in touch with dear friends.

2. I love playing ping pong.

3. I'm in love with online scrabble, addicted to be accurate.

4. I love my family, my kids, my grandkids and all my extended relatives that make my life richer just by knowing them.

5. My newest love is blogging and learning what women around the world are interested in.

6. I love my cat Zoey who is always crawling into my lap and making me smile.

7. I love all things chocolate!

I am giving this award to:

1. Amanda at at A Home Grown Life because she has been such a huge help to me in my own blogging endeavors, answering a zillion questions about how I should do this or that on my own blog.

2. Chloe at Chloe's Couture because she is so darn talented in the world of home decor and inspiring others with her great ideas.

3. Jill at Adventures of Grandma Honey because she has endlessly inspired me with her life and love of family, her recording of memories, her sense of humor, her compassion and her stories of life and love.

4. Jocelyn at Truffles on Tuesday because she is a sweetheart and a wonderful homemaker and creative in all of her endevours.

5. Misti of Studio M Designs because I can't wait to read what she will be writing about next. Her creative touch is truly inspiring me to bring my own creative expression forth.
6. Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick because this woman know how to do stuff and she's good at teaching others. I love that!

7. Wendy at The Shabby Nest because she is always creating something new and sharing her skills with all of her followers. I always like to see what she up to next.

6 comments:

Kim said...

That's great! Congratulations on your new award. You are so deserving too because I just love following your blog. You have the sweetest things to say about people and are very genuine.

Bo said...

Hi Kathy...So nice to meet you!Thanks for your sweet comments on my strawberry post. Congrats on your award...and your win! I'm adding you to my blog list right now so I can come by often to visit! ;-) Bo

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

Oh Kathy, you are too sweet little lady! I was trying so hard to keep my computer off (since my husband has been out of town for 3 weeks) and he came home wanting to buy me a new computer, scanner, monitor, everything! Needless to say...best day ever! Then, after he set it all up I, of course, went straight to my email and blog, and there they sat...emails from 2 other people saying congrats on my award from you! What an incredible weekend! I am getting ready for church, and to send my husband off again, but after that I will officially accept my award on my blog and do the other good stuff that comes along with it. Thank you so much for making an already great weekend super FABULOUS!
~Misti

Glimpse of My World said...

found your blog by way of Romantic Home. Hope you have a great Sunday.. Stop by and see me!

Grandma Honey said...

Thank you Kathy! What sweet words. What a gift! OH and congratulations on your award! You are really getting around in this blogging world and you have only been here a short time. You go girl!

Jocelyn said...

I'm clueless about how to put my award on my blog! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails