Saturday, March 28, 2009

Pam Warden's Giveaway

I was the lucky winner of a piece of signed art by Pam Warden. I received it in the mail today.

I want to formally thank Pam, a very talented artist. If you have never visited Pam's blog please do yourself a favor and click here. Her art is most delightful!

7 comments:

Domestic Designer said...

Congratulations on your win!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Kathy,
I love the artwork!!! You are a lucky girl. I never win anything:(!
LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by earlier. I am looking forward to getting to know you better!!!
Stop by anytime.
XOXO
Cathy

Linda said...

What a neat gift to have won...congratulations!

Happy Saturday!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Thanks for blogging about it.
Hugs,
Pam

Michelle said...

Congratulations, Kathy! Pam's art is so precious!!

Anne Marie said...

thank you for actually helping other people-
hey! you actually walked the walk!!
lol

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Another Give Away is going on until the 10th of Dec. 2009.
Hugs,
Pam

Related Posts with Thumbnails