
It's the twenty-eighth Table scape Thursday, hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. If you've never visited Susan before, click here and get started, you won't be sorry, it's lots of fun.
Here's my Spring centerpiece for my dining table. I found the egg salt and pepper shakers and the egg topiaries, and the green and white tray at Target.
I found my bunny rabbit cookie jar at Target too. You've got to love that store, especially at the holidays.
I made my table runner for a baby shower a couple of years ago, but I think it works really well for my Spring tablescape.




34 comments:
wonderful spring table...cute centerpiece...everything looks great!
So sweet! Lovely pastels, those topiaries are lovely! Thanks for sharing... ~Katy
I found you!! LOL What a sweet little table setting! I love it - the bunnies and eggs! Happy spring.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
very sweet~
Your home is so pretty!!! And so are you and yoru girls (profile picture)!!! I love the eggs. Tomorrow I am going to have to make a trip to Target!
So pretty, well done!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, friend.
Leigh, Tales from Bloggeritaville
Pretty in pink! Love all your toile!
Very pretty pink dishes and nice eggy topiaries!...Christine
Well you certainly found some wonderful finds at Target. Very springy looking. I have the same egg topiaries. They just haven't made it out yet!
A great spring table -- Love the pastels.
Love your tablescape and your red door!
Your table is adorable! I LOVE Target, and miss it literally EVERY day!
Hope you have a great day Kathy!
You make me dream of spring, a charming table it says PLEASE SIT AND ENJOY.
Take care,
Kelley
I smiled when I read your title--I too am technically challenged. No pictures from me :). I love the coffee warmer from your mom. It's so nice to keep some of our memories around us!
If this doesn't spell SPRING, I don't know what does! Such a perfect tablescape, Kathy. I love the ball fringe.
Those teacup napkin rings are the cutest things! Also love the egg topiaries.
Donna
I'm glad you "invited" me over Kathy! We seem to shop at the same stores - my husband says that me and my 2 girls don't so much as shop as Target as pay rent, because we are there so much! I am also a regular at our Tuesday Morning and TJ Maxx.
I love your table. I remember and loved those topiaries! I also love your china. :D Jewel
Pretty pink and yummy eggs.
Happy Thurs, Candy
Love the tea pot napkin rings and pretty plates. I love Target too!
I love the white chairs and the dishes. Of corse your tablescape is gorgeous!
Very pretty! Hurray for Spring!
Very springy, says she, under 15 in of snow!
Such a cute table...I love the mix of fabrics on your tablerunner and your beautiful, very lovingly used china dishes you bought so long ago. Great memories for your family - Thank you for sharing with us!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I love your tablescape, so, so pretty.
Thanks for visiting my blog and saying such nice things. I love your blog and your tablesettings I will be back for sure.
Hi Kathy!
I love your pink and white table. Your dining room is charming! I love Easter-time. All the soft subtle colors are so refreshing after the cold winter. Lovely! It's all just lovely!
Warmly
Alisa
Beautiful choice for today. I love your dishes! It'll be perfect for Pink Saturday, too!
Sorry for the late visit, we had no internet since 12:30 this morning.
Have a great Thursday!
Love your table. Spring has sprung all over your beautiful table. Maryrose
Hi Kathy! Great spring tablescape! I love the length of that dining table, It'beautiful! Deb
I just can't get enough of your cute house! I read this post last night and then today I just had to go to Target to check out the Easter decor. I had a great time and came home with a few things. I'm going back tonight. I think I'm on a roll!
Fabulous!!! And what a room!!!!!
m ^..^
That is a lovely table. Also, I like your red toile treatments! Linda
Perfect tablescape for spring and easter!
You did such a nice job but left me wanting more! If I could make a suggestion-could you take some more close ups of things; I'd really like to see the detail on things. For example, I really liked the bunny cookie jar and would have loved to see a close up of that. Ditto for the dishes, cards and table runner. I love the color of your room.
I love your spring table, and that you keep the chipped plates, I know that means they are special to you. Your bunnies and eggs are too cute. I love your chairs. I am collecting chairs. lol I have 2 painted this color and going to paint a pew hubby cut shorter, this color. I have my Mother's table with no chairs. I placed my table in my kitchen to be able to use Mother's table. Your colors are so pretty with your table. Thanks for visiting.
I love all the pink! It's so pretty :)
Post a Comment