Okay, I'm really late getting started, but when I did start it seemed insurmountable to me. I hate paperwork, but with Met Monday being hosted by Susan at Between Naps on the Porch, I thought I'd give it my best, so if you haven't ever visited Between Naps on the Porch, click here, you're in for a treat.I decided to clean up my husband's office. Usually I just want to shut the door and pretend that room isn't there, but since I've starting blogging, we are sharing this room and I hate the mess. As you can see it is very messy.
I just couldn't bring myself to clean his side first and I'm no angel, my side is as messy or worse. This is it girls, the mess has got to go!
As you can see my desk is just as bad, so I decided to start the transformation there.
The picture below shows the shredder empty, well I'll have you know I emptied the mess you see above twice. That's a lot of unnecessary paper.
Well, it took me forever to open all the mail my husband has been avoiding and look what I found. That's right, an uncashed check for $400.00 dated back in '08. Finders keepers losers weepers!
Now look at the photo below, my desk is visible now. I really did miss looking at all the photos hidden under all that junk.



14 comments:
So were all those papers you shredded his??? Hmmm....sure looks better and sure looks clean...If Richard is happy with it let me know and I may try cleaning Dennis' office.
And I get excited when I find dollar bills in the washer/dryer! That's a shopping trip right there!!! Good for you.
Kim
Oh girl! You did a fabulous job for sure and all it cost hubby was $400. That's a bargain for all that work :0)
Lovely choice for today's Met Monday! Sorry for the late visit; too many errands...
Carolyn of What Now? Tablescapes
Wow, good job! Now he'll probably want to know what you did with that paper that was on the right side of the desk under the other four pages! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Can you come and clean my office now? Looks great! Oh and I hope you spent that $400 on something fun!
HA! Can you please come clean mine now??
Great job on the desk and have fun with the $400!
Thanks for dropping by, I just love the company. You go girl, great find! Shopping and lunch? I'm like Kim, I get excited finding change in the washer/dryer. ENJOY! Love and Prayers, Suzanne
Wow, that doesn't even look like the same room! Great job! Do you wanna come over my place.... I could sure use the help ;)
YAY for the moola!! Did you tell Uncle Richard you found that or figure he'll never remember...LOL. It looks great! I "cleaned" my desk today too. I stuffed a bunch of papers into the stacker thingy and then wiped all the dust....my mom's coming soon...I had to. ;)
Way to go - Pat yourself on the back!
I just cleaned my desk today and it looks great! especially if it is me, I am not the best cleaner at all!
Was that check still 'good' for the money? LOL!!! You GO GIRL!
The desks look awesome and inviting. Does Richard love it too?
Post a Comment