Monday, March 30, 2009

Tea With Susan at Between Naps on the Porch


Susan at Between Naps on the Porch has been entertaining a few of us that have had the winter blues. She even serves the kind of tea my mother used to make when I needed a little pick me up. Thanks Susan! I'm sure Susan would be glad to have you over for tea too. I don't think she would mind if you dropped by.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Kathy love your little Easter sign! I'm headed over to Susan's for tea now! It all looks so comfy!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That's a wonderful vignette, isn't it? SO much fun, and I like your new blog dress, Kathy! :-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Jon and Steph said...

Love the new Easter sign on your read door. I love that you do that, it's so cute.

Unknown said...

What a fun Easter decoration! I hope your daughter has as much fun redoing her kitchen as I have.

Kim said...

Ah, that whole teascape (is that a word??) looks divine! I'm goin' over there right now to have some.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Kathy,
I would love to join you both for tea!!! What a cozy little vignette. I love the Easter sign on your cute red door!!! I've always wanted a red door!!! Have a great day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

I almost forgot to ask. Any news about Pottery Barn?

Cass @ That Old House said...

Haha... I never even thought about tomorrow being April Fool's Day when I wrote about our ghosts in the house. How funny!

No, not April Fool, just a fun story -- and all of it true, too! In fact, I wanted to make up a 3rd "sighting" if I could, to add to the drama -- and found I could not bring myself to fictionalize it.

Good luck with Pottery Barn. And what a lovely tea setting ... Wow, I haven't thought about Constant Comment in years. A blast from the past indeed!

Thanks for the laugh!
Cass

Domestic Designer said...

Sounds good to me!

Grandma Honey said...

There is something about a tea pot, cups, tea and a cozy chair that just does something to me. Some people can relax looking at pictures of the ocean. I relax looking at pictures of quaint home scenes, like this one on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty little tea set!! Such a lovely post!

I think tea must be on our minds lately. I just found 16 pretty little moss rose tea cups that I posted this weekend, and I can't wait to use them! Maybe, we need just a little bit of comfy cozy these days!

Debbykay at Rose Cottage Gardens and Farm

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love constant comment too!

Bo said...

Hi Kathy...thanks for the invite...you pour and I'll sip...LOL ;-) Bo

Tiedupmemories said...

Tea would be lovely! Very inviting and cozy vignette! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the sweet comments! Nice to meet you!
Tracy

Sit A Spell said...

I am ALL about tea and I follow her blog...but I've been sick and not made to all those wonderful blogs! I must hop over and sit a spell over a cuppa! It's almost time for my daily 2 o'clock tea as well...I prefer Twinings.

I have enjoyed my first visit here today!

PAT said...

Beautiful table!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails