Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a Surprise

What a surprise it was for me to receive these very lovely awards from Chloe's Couture. I am truly touched because I have only been blogging for about six months. In that time, I have made many new friends who are inspiring and so creative and talented. It has opened up a whole new world for me. If you haven't checked out Chloe's Couture you have missed out, but it's not too late, just click here to see what you've been missing. I give you my heartfelt thanks!




I'd like to pass these awards on to Amanda@ Crunchy Christian Mom and Jill@ Adventures of Grandma Honey. These two gals got me started on this blogging journey and I will be forever grateful. Their stories got me thinking about my own. It has been a new form of self expression for me.

2 comments:

Pretty Organizer said...

Congratulations! I just wanted to pop by and meet you. Thanks for your comment on my blog. It's always so nice to hear thoughts from new people!

I love the pictures of your sister. Family is my passion, DUH... I have a huge family... but I LOVE the black and white pictures of my parents, grandparents and great grandparets. My entire guest bathroom is fill with family photos. We call it the Family History Bathroom!

Such a cute blog. Congrats on your award!

Grandma Honey said...

I am very honored!!
Blogging has been such a blessing. I love how it keeps me in touch with people like you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails