Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Beckoning of Lovely

I actually had tears running down my face when I saw this video, not because it made me sad, but because I was so completely moved by the joy it stirred in me.

4 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

I enjoyed watching this video. Just shows what one person can do. I was in awe by it.

Jon and Steph said...

Hey Kathy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comment. Wiesbaden is a great city. We are really liking it so far! How cool, that your sister was born in Wiesbaden. Did you live in Wiesbaden?

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Jon & Steph,
I've never lived in Wiesbaden, but I've visited a couple of times. It made me understand why my mother ended up in Beverly Hills when she moved to America. Wiesbaden is such an elegant city.

mandi said...

hi kathy! i'm over from amanda's blog- thank you for the compost bucket giveaway! love that red!

Related Posts with Thumbnails