Friday, February 13, 2009

Rainy Day Valentine

Today is a rainy day, perfect day for a second breakfast. Amanda had a dentist appointment this morning, so I had the pleasure of having my grandsons over.

The boys love my chocolate chip scones and of course they make the house smell delicious. I threw together a fruit salad, fried up some bacon (their favorite) and we indulged.

Then it was time to get some exercise, so the older two jumped on their pony and went for a ride, indoors, naturally. After all, it was raining.



5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

I loved seeing your grandsons. Where was the littlest one? Your home is so so charming! We are having rain all day here too and I've been cleaning closets. I just love staying home on days like this.

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Jill, the littlest one was in the kitchen eating the rest of his scone and the two older ones said there was only room for them on the pony.

Diane Gauthier said...

You would get soooo much done in Oregon, it rains all the time here!

JudyBug said...

Beautiful pics. Your chocolate chip scones look so yummy!

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

You're such a sweet Grandma!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails