Recently my daughter had a giveaway on her blog. I had never heard of such a thing, since I'm new to blogging. Anyway, I donated the item being given away, because she got so many positive comments about the item I had given her, which she posted about on her blog. I found another item just like the one I'd given her and that's where my experience with giveaways began. The lucky winner of that giveaway got a little something extra thrown in.
Well, guess what? I have been reading the adventures of Jon and Steph and they are hosting a giveaway too. They are living an adventurous life in Europe and if you would like to sign up for their giveaway you can click here. You'll love their blog with so many wonderful adventures and photographs recording their exciting lives.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kathy, thanks so much for posting about my giveaway on your blog! You're so sweet!! I have you down for three entries. I hope you win one ;)
Post a Comment