My table is set for an intimate dinner for two. Yes, Mr. Honey and I celebrate Valentine's Day. In fact, we got engaged on Valentine's Day 36 years ago today.
I have been cleaning, baking cookies and contemplating making my home made lasagna, but if I don't get it done, Mr. Honey has already agreed to pick up Italian takeout from our favorite Italian eatery, Fruggati's. I have a brand new red casserole to use for my lasagna, so I'd better get crackin' if I hope to get it finished.Doesn't my table look pretty? I just love World Market. I found these very sweet Love plates and the little votive candle holders at World Market. I also bought the red casserole dish, as well.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


5 comments:
A charming tete a tete table!
Mr. Honey...I like that! That is too funny. I ought to call Den that. Love the plates. I'm going to World Market to see if I can find them! Happy Anniversary of your engagement! And report back to us about your dinner. :)
Beautifully done. Hope your casserole got done too! Happy "LOVE" Anniversary!
Thanks so much for stopping by Kathy! Your blog is lovely and off to such a pretty start! Welcome!
I love the colors in your home, nice and warm and cozy and so sunny too! Thanks so much for your comments too, and for adding me to your sidebar. You are so sweet! I adore your plates and setting and everything! And btw, Happy Engagement Anniversary :)
Nice to meet you , stop in any time! Hugs, Cynthia
What a pretty table!
Post a Comment