Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Newest Acquisitions


To the left you see a picture of me standing in a phone booth in Germany. When I saw the little red clock phone booth, above, at the Home Store in Valencia, I thought to myself it would be the perfect addition to my guest room. Even though I bought it in California I thought it was the perfect souvenier to remind me of my trip. Don't you agree?


I was in TJMax the other day when I spotted this adorable bicycle and cart. It reminded me of the charming French carts with flowers when I was in France last year. I just had to have it and for only $12.99 who could resist? After making my purchase, I headed for Trader Joe's where they always have inexpensive potted plants for sale, so I bought one and filled the cart with lavender. I just love it! It's my Valentine present to myself.

7 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Perfect. I just love your taste. And I also love Trader Joes!

Chloe's Couture said...

Hi! Thanks for all your lovely comments! So I have heard about Trader Joes, are they online? I love this red phone booth-looks just like something from England, and your mention of TJ Maxx-I miss that place! Great blog-I will be back!

Jocelyn said...

That phone booth is in Otterberg! :)

Chloe's Couture said...

I want to see Les Miserables too! That is amazing that you have some connection to it!!!! I would love to live in England, but I will have to be content to visit!

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask... Dose the phone booth work???

Grandma Honey said...

I found one of those phone booths last night at Home Goods store!! So cute, I love it. I wanted to buy it but I don't know where I would put it. Still, I'm thinking about it...

Diane Gauthier said...

YOU are such a designer, my dear!I love the way you see objects and are inspired to combine them. I think you might find doing 'assemblage' art appealing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails