Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three or More Tuesday

I'm participating in Three or More Tuesday which is being hosted by The Gypsy's Corner. If you too would like to join in the fun click here to take part. If you've never seen Tam's blog, you must visit.

The objects in both of my photos remind me of spring. I actually found the painting when I worked in an interiors store. The dried flower arrangement came later, but I think they are the perfect compliment, mirroring the flowers in the painting. I just wish the light had been better when I took the photo so you could see the flowers in the painting more clearly. Of course, the bird house definitely fits right in.


11 comments:

Gypsy aka Tam said...

Hi Kathy,
I just saw your comment now. I will add your 'Three Or More - Tuesday' entry to mister linky. It doesn't seem to show up. I love your Spring table vignette. That birdhouse is adorable. Thank you for joining Three Or More and sorry the linking didn't work for you.
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam

ellen b. said...

Love the painting and it does look great with this vignette! Happy 3 or more...

Sherri said...

All of it together is LOVELY! The picture is beautiful, great match of the flowers and I am loving the birdhouse.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Love this! The flowers are perfect there...love the bird house, too!
Susan

Carrie said...

Beautiful vignette. You did a great job linking the painting with your tablescape.

Anonymous said...

Evening, Kathy! Love how your threes look here. Great job! Thanks for popping in to see me today.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Jon and Steph said...

Thanks so much Kathy! You can do a post about it if you'd like. That would be awesome! I have you added into the giveaway ;)

Grandma Honey said...

I love your sweet cottage decorating. I'm hoping over time I can learn from you so I love when you share corners of your house on your blog. That picture and flowers fit perfectly together.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathy, I love the vignette you have displayed there beneath the painting. It's so charming! I collect birdhouses so if that one goes missing, you might not have to look far. ;-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Misti of Studio M Designs said...

I would love to have that artwork in my house. The bold colors would fit right in around here!
~Misti

Neabear said...

Very pretty vignette! Perfect for spring. I notice Mrs Magpie likes your birdhouse. Watch out for her. She was coveting my blue bowls not too long ago. LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails