Thursday, April 1, 2010
The Giveaway Winner is Fairmaiden!
I am so happy to announce the winner of my 200th post celebration giveaway. The winner is Fairmaiden from the Sea Cottage! If you have never visited the Fairmaiden you must ...you simply must! The Sea Cottage is a delightful place to visit and I am so pleased to be sending this box full of surprises to to her. A big thank you to all of you who stopped by and left comments, I appreciate each and everyone of you sooooo much! Have a fabulous Easter week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What a sweet give-away. Congrats to the winner:)
Oh my, can you hear me squealing?!!!! You are such a dear friend Kathy. I am honored to win your 200th post giveaway. You cheer my heart daily with your uplifting comments. You have really held me up in these difficult days of my hubby being laid off and my having to leave my 20yr full-time position as keeper of our cottage to go back out in the big world and find a job. Thank you for your friendship. I am hoping to meet you some day, since we don't live too far from each other. I will so enjoy this gift for spring. Bless your heart <3 ox~ Fairmaiden
I will email you my address.
Congratulations to your giveaway winner! I need to check out her site.
Take care and Happy Easter!
Post a Comment