I'm getting very philosophical as I age. . .I feel like such a terrible mother...my youngest babe turned another year older on March 22 and I still haven't mailed her birthday card, and here it is April already.
This is me all those years ago with my sweet babe rocking in my arms. Wasn't she precious? She still is.
Here we are now. She'll never be too big to sit in my lap, but she lives 5 hours away and she is a very busy young lady, living in San Francisco, making her way in the world. She wasn't alone on her birthday, she had her boyfriend, who also celebrates his birthday on March 22.This is an attempt at an apology little Lu Lu, I love you with all my heart!


6 comments:
Thanks for you visit to French Kissed. It led me here and I always love discovering delightful new sites like yours. I hope you enjoy and wonderful Easter weekend.
~jermaine~
how sweet, i can't imagine my girl being away.....i'm sure she won't mind the card being a litle late :) love your pictures. happy easter to you! susan
Wishing you a blessed Easter....thank you for leaving such a nice comment the other day. I would have a hard time if any of my girls were living out of town....hugs to you.xoxo
Motherhood and guilt go hand in hand. She knows you love her. It's hard when they live out of town. You can't just be spontaneous and go over with a birthday party.
She sure is a doll! Yes...where does time go! My baby girl is only 5 & I still can't believe it!!! I am sure she will forgive you :)
I don't need a birthday card to know you love me Mom. :-) But thank you for the beautiful post. I miss you too. Big hugs!
Post a Comment