Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. It's tea time Tuesday at Fairmaiden's Sea Cottage . I got home from work and remembered it's tea time at Fairmaiden's. Do stop over if you get a chance.

I wanted to introduce you to my eldest daughter Amanda. She joined me for tea today. She is the one who introduced me to the world of blogging and I can't thank her enough. Amanda is the homeschooling mom of three wonderful boys and she also has a blog. You may want to stop by and say hi personally. She was gracious enough to let me take her picture while we were having tea. I'm very lucky that she lives right next door. I wish all my girls near me, but alas, the other two are in San Francisco and Tucson.


I decided to make blueberry scones to go with our tea. It is a favorite they is usually reserved for Sundays, but I made an exception.


Be sure and stop by the Sea Cottage and join the other ladies who take tea on Tuesdays!

5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Those look good. That is cool that your daughter lives next door.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Wonderful! I love the setting you created...just lovely! I would love to have tea with you anytime!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Carolyn said...

The blueberry scones look so yummy and daughters are worth the "exception"! :) ...how awesome that your daughter lives next door! ...and your grandchildren too! Daughters are so wonderful!

Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine

Wanda Lee said...

THIS IS JUST SO DELIGHTFUL!..,

You know, the funniest thing just happened!.., Just as I logged onto yout blog;(having found your link on another blog);I saw your very cheerful blog banner and immediately the words popped into my mind..,"I must invite this person to tea at my blog"..,(This was prior to scrolling down and seeing your lovely tea post)!..,

Imagine my delight when I discovered your teatime post, which is by the way, absolutely delightful! What a lovely display you have created;a lovely teatime vignette with your beautiful daughter!

..,'The tea kettle is on and the scones are warm and fragrant fresh from the oven'; please do feel most warmly welcome to come by and enjoy 'some afternoon tea my dear lady'!..,

Cheers from Wanda Lee @ The Plumed Pen

Seawashed said...

How did you know blueberry scones are my favorite! Yours look amAzing...If I ever make it to your area of Cali I must stop by for one of your scones. You are sooooo lucky to have your daughter next door. Every Mama's dream...and that she stays home with your grandsons and homeschools is just another plus! ox

Related Posts with Thumbnails