My favorite tea is Blackberry Sage decaf tea. It is very delicious. When I get home from work tea is just the thing to make me relax....and if I have a few friends to have tea with, even better!
If you've never visited Fairmaiden at Sea Cottage I know she would love to meet you. Why don't you think about dropping in for Tuesday tea.


7 comments:
Kathleen, Your tea setting is so lovely. I've never tried that tea before, it looks wonderful! And that is just my kind of muffin! Thank you for joining me sweet friend.
About the truffles and egg candies...the pic I took of everything, including them, did not turn out good. But I'm sure they will get eaten soon by one of my kids...I'm trying to be good. ox
what a lovely idea. your little tea tray looks darling! have a beautiful day! susan
That is one of my favorite teas, too!
my fave flavor also!
Yummmmm blackberry tea...looks amazing..and I do adore your tea set.
Thank you for your caring words you left me the other day about my daughter's migrains..your prayers and kind words are so so appreciated. xoxo
Hope your day is filled with sunshine.
Hello Kathy, girl I love that chintz tea set WOW!! you have some of the prettiest thing in blogland I have ever seen...Thanks for the tea my dear friend...Hugs and smiles...Gl♥ria
Hello Kathy~I've truly missed my visits, but little by little I'm catching up.
Although last month was difficult with our loses a new month has brought new hope.
I poured myself a cup of ginger peach tea and read a spell...
I do think The Republic of Tea is a wonderful brand with a tasty selection, they make my ginger peach too. Your setting is the perfect spot to enjoy a cup or two.
As the warmer weather approaches I'll set my pitcher out for the sun to brew my tea.
I'm so excited to see spring blooms popping up. I look forward to applying the inspirational palette of colors into a few DIY decorations and gifts, with a little baking/cooking in between.
Don't you love the aroma that fills the air during this season?
It's definitely invigorating.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Post a Comment