Thursday, April 22, 2010

Something to think about

I was reading Heather Bullard's blog when I came across this video. Kelly Corrigan, writer and speaker and breast cancer survivor, shares a secret that most women are all too familiar with.

I hope you will find this message as inspirational as I did. Thanks for posting it Heather!

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Kathy... I just wanted to stop in and tell you, "Hi." I'm still in blog exile and don't know when I'll be back. Hopefully soon if my workmen finish. Miss you!

Thanks for this video...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Karen Mortensen said...

That was really nice. Thanks for posting that.

koralee said...

Thank you for this...pure inspiration and makes me feel like I can do anything...you just got to go for it...you really have nothing to lose...but all to gain. Hugs my friend...oh I got my blue Dr. Shoels {sp?} a few years back and I adore them...but I know you can order them on line in soooooo many colours..just go onto their website...I want every colour!!! Orange is the one I am eyeing or sweet baby pink. Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails