Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Girl's a Rock Star!

This is a video of my daughter's first live performance of two songs she wrote the lyrics and the music for. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have! Her sister drove all the way back to Tucson to see her sister sing and missed the performance,by fifteen minutes, after taking the wrong freeway, so I have posted this video for her both of her sisters, as well. You might want to stop my French music by going to my sidebar and clicking on the stop button before listening to the video.



6 comments:

vignette design said...

Wow, what talent. So sorry your daughter missed her sister's performance. Was this in Tucson? My daughter went to school there.

Kim said...

What a talent Kathy! You must be SOOOO proud! And she's a beauty to boot!
xoxo,
Kim

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

Yes, this was in Tucson at The Screening Room.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Wow Mom...
How proud are we!!!!!
The girl rocks!!!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Linda said...

What a talented daughter you have! I know you must be so very proud!

So sorry about sister missing the performance. Hopefully there will be many many more performances to follow!

Mise said...

She looks great and sings beautifully. A credit to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails