Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekly words to live by - April 25


Tracey from Notes on a Cottage Industry hosts this wonderful opportunity to share your favorite words for the week. If you've never met Tracey you must stop by for a visit. You will find other inspired ladies to visit while you're there. Click here to join in the fun.
While I was at Remnants of the Past Vintage Show this weekend I came across these framed words. I believe this quote was made famous by Tim Gunn on Project Runway. Anyway, I think these are wise words to live by any day of the week!

6 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I have seen this befor and I love it! Great words.

Nancy said...

Yes he does say those! Now go and "make it happen"! :) Nancy

Suzy said...

If we all could just stay calm as we carry on,life would be so much easier!

Blondie's Journal said...

I love this quote and see it on a lot of blogs, including mine!!

xoxo
Jane

Grandma Honey said...

Love that quote. First time I saw it was on Nie Nie's blog. I figure if she can live by those words, then surely I must.

Aubrey said...

I love that this quote helped people to get through the insanity of war. Whether dealing with chaos of raising children, working a job, health challenges, or any of the other things we do as women, this quote is lovely advice for the trials of life :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails