
My pretty tea cup is from England and my sweet sister in-law gave it to me as a gift and I love it.I love to read my Country Living magazine when I have time to have tea.
My table in my kitchen nook is displayed with very special items, like the butterfly planter that once belonged to my mother. She really knew how to set a table for tea. Have you noticed the white porcelain tea warmer under my teapot. That tea warmer holds a tea light candle which keeps the tea warm.Even the table cloth is attached to memories. I found it at the open market in Paris. Yes, you heard me right. Paris, France, where I wandered to my hearts content at the most beautiful flea market I've ever been to. This tablecloth has little shamrocks in the cut work and all around the edge of the tablecloth. Since I got married on St. Patrick's Day, this table cloth screamed my name!

This is the view from my kitchen nook. Boy, I need to wash the windows! Geesh!


8 comments:
Kathleen, Oh I love having tea with you! Your kitchen nook is adorable!!! I need to clean my windows too...a job I like to procrastinate on. Lovely lovely tea setting with such sentiment. ox~ Fairmaiden
PS yes I hope that many others will join us for tea.
Such a pretty table, Kathleen with so many pretty tea things. How lucky you are to have so many things from your mother. And I adore your tablecloth! :-)
xoxo
Janie
Hi Kathleen,
Cute tea. Love the pics of the nook. My windows are similiar to yours....it is that time.
I must visit Fairmaiden and see the other tea settings. Cute idea.
Maryrose
Oh what a lovely place you have here! Isn't the Fairmaiden just a sweetheart?
Love your blog...have a peaceful evening! Anita
Beatiful table my friend...but what made my heart stop was that globe on your fan WOW!! where did you find that vintage looking one...love it girl..Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Can we have tea on Saturday, please? :)
I love that all your things have memories attached to them - it's the way things should be, no? What a special nook you have here, dear.
warmly,
-maria
kathleen, i only saw a lovely lawn beyond your windows...not that they needed washing. uh, besides, i'd couldn't cast the first stone. lol.
your tea corner is truly lovely. have a great day!
Post a Comment