I'm a California girl, through and through. I was born in Berkeley and raised in Beverly Hills by a single, hardworking mom. I'm all about home. I have three beautiful daughters, three adorable grandsons, and in 2012 welcomed my first granddaughter into the world. I've been inspired by friends and relatives and their blogging, record-keeping passions. So, here I am. Welcome through my door!
4 comments:
The table looks lovely and sounds like you had a wonderful day. That's always the best. Hugs, Marty
Beautiful table...
Glad your Easter was wonderful,
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Oh how lovely your table looks...glad you had a great Easter. I love coming over and visiting you and your lovely blog. Hugs for a great week. xoxo
Such a lovely table! And your egg tree is so pretty. Hoping you had a wonderful Easter. I'm sure all your guests did!
Yvonne
Post a Comment