Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekly Words to Live By - April 18


It's time for Weekly Words to Live By over at Notes on a Cottage Industry. Be sure and visit Tracey and see all the other weekly words to live by.

I was inspired by these lovely high heels when I chose my words this week.

"Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards, in high heels."
- Anon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

those shoes are awesome! of course it would look strange if i wore them to pick up the kids at school, lol! have a super week :) susan

Karen Mortensen said...

Love that quote. Anyway, I guess it is about time I commented. Everytime I see your name on Jill's blog, I have to come over here to see what is on your door. Love it. I am sort-of related to Jill. My brother is married to one of her sisters.

Karen Mortensen said...

Thanks for stopping by. I will be here more and always comment. I love comments too.
Question: Would you ever wear those shoes? I would be afraid I would fall over.

Seawashed said...

I rarely wear high heels but I want these heels soooo bad! They remind me of my wedding shoes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails