I found the title of this book just fantastic...a cookbook called Miss Sahl's Voluptuous Delights! I think that sounds like a title a man must have come up with. L.O.L.
How fun is this bottle opener? With vintage keys all the rage this skeleton key bottle opener is a sure winner.
What will they think of next? Marketing love notes in a bottle. I think this is a really fun idea, but then I'm a hopeless romantic.
I had fun "window shopping" on the Anthropology website. What fun things tickle your fancy?Don't forget, you only have until midnight tonight to sign up for my 200th post giveaway. Click here to leave a comment on my giveaway post. Some lucky lady will surely smile with the surprises inside the giveaway box.


1 comment:
How neat Kathleen! I love all of those things and the love notes are precious.
Thank you for your kind words on my new wardrobe and weight loss. Yay! It's been so much fun to pick out new things.
Happy Easter sweet friend! ~Melissa :)
Post a Comment