Sunday, March 7, 2010

There's nothing like the taste of Paris

Have you ever visited the Parisienne Farmgirl? Well you must! You will simply love her, especially if you love everything French. Not only that but she makes and sells macaroons...you know, the kind of macaroon you can find at La Duree in Paris. I had the pleasure of eating these delicate cookies when I was in Paris in 2008 and believe me when I say they are to die for!

4 comments:

Jasper said...

I absolutely LOVE macarons!! There's a little shop in Portland that makes the best, in such lovely flavors ~ next time you're up here we'll enjoy some with a latte!

Blondie's Journal said...

I will have to pay her a visit. I will eat anything sweet!

xoxo
Janie

Seawashed said...

yummy and pretty!

thank you for all your visits and comments to Sea Cottage...you always make me smile!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Gosh, those are not only beautiful, but they look delicious, Kathy! YUM! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails