This is a photo I found of myself when I turned two (I think), two or three, at any rate. One thing I know for sure, I have always loved cake and I will always love cake. Can you ever have too much cake? I think not!
that is so dang adorable!! what a cutie pie you were (and are of course!!) :-)
Nope, I can never get enough of cake.....unfortunately.....love it & will consume every last crumb if it's in the house.....piggy pants...
Thanks for stopping by today! I still cannot believe I got this mirror at goodwill....can't wait to show it off. It was tucked back in the corner by the curtains & stuff...I felt like I was stealing something when I found it...
I'm a California girl, through and through. I was born in Berkeley and raised in Beverly Hills by a single, hardworking mom. I'm all about home. I have three beautiful daughters, three adorable grandsons, and in 2012 welcomed my first granddaughter into the world. I've been inspired by friends and relatives and their blogging, record-keeping passions. So, here I am. Welcome through my door!
8 comments:
Oh, I hear ya!! Now where is the ice cream?!
xoxo
Jane
What a wonderful photo to have. Worth celebrating with cake.
No you can never have too much cake...lucky we start at such a young age..you were adorable {I bet you still are!} xo
LOVE IT!!!
that is so dang adorable!! what a cutie pie you were (and are of course!!) :-)
Nope, I can never get enough of cake.....unfortunately.....love it & will consume every last crumb if it's in the house.....piggy pants...
Thanks for stopping by today! I still cannot believe I got this mirror at goodwill....can't wait to show it off. It was tucked back in the corner by the curtains & stuff...I felt like I was stealing something when I found it...
Shellagh
That is just the cutest picture ever!!! Awwww:)
I'd like to say you can't, but if it makes you feel sick, then YES!!
Love the old picture. My mom always said you were photogenic. Cake has always been a favorite of mine too!!! I especially love the white wedding cake.
Post a Comment