Wednesday, March 24, 2010
200th Post Giveaway
Okay girls, it's time for a giveaway. I've collected a few things in this metal Pottery Barn box to give to the lucky winner. All you have to do is leave me a comment on this post and the box and surprise contents will be given to one of you. It is my way of saying thank you for sticking with me and giving me such encouragement along the way. Good luck! I will choose the winner on April 1, so you have until midnight March 31 to enter. . . and that's no April Fool's joke!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
Kathy congrats on 200 post girl...and I know when you first start you think how can I ever made it to 100 and then Bam it's 200 ha ha!! Thanks so much for coming by my dear friend...I always enjoy your sweet visits....Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Whoo-Hoo...200!!!
sign me up girlfriend!
I already love the towel!!!
xoxo~Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Blogland is such a gift. I get to keep in touch with people I really care about...like my cousin Kathy!
Congratulations on hitting 200!
That's a lot of blogging!
DEAR KATHLEEN,
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR 200TH POST.
BLESSINGS FOR A 1,000 MORE.
SINCE THE NEW YEAR I HAVE ADDED ANOTHER BLOG CALED SIMPLY DEBBIE
http://iamsimplydebbie.blogspot.com
I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO STOP BY FOR A VISIT. YOUR GIVEAWAY IS SO GENEROUS AND BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE TEA TOWELS.
HUGS AND BLESSINGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE
Woot woot a Pottery Barn gift!!! Happy 200th. Can you believe I'm at 800 something...I guess I will have to have a giveaway when I reach 1000!
You are one of my most faithful commentor's...thank you so much for always blessing me. I'm sorry that I don't comment as much as you...I really don't know how you find the time. But I sooooo appreciate your friendship. ox~ Fairmaiden
reading your blog entries always make my day!
love you, even when you beat me soundly in scrabble!
Hi Kathy,
Love this giveaway. Keep up the happy posting for us to enjoy. Congrats on 200.
Have a great day.
Maryrose
Are those dish towels I see there?! I LOVE DISH TOWELS and am somewhat of a collector. I've got dish towels for every holiday.
Again, congrats on your 200th post! I'll be reaching my 500th soon. It's unreal how fast the time flies when you're having fun blogging!
200 posts strong! I love to keep up on your life and inspiration ~ yay for a giveaway!
Congrats on 200 posts! :-)
Congrats on 200!!! That is quite a milestonel. I SO enjoy your blog!!
Please enter me......
Lou Cinda :)
how wonderful! congrats on 200 here it to many more! i love the surprise giveway how fun! enjo your weekend! susan
Hi Kathleen-long time no see...I still love to read your blog. When I grow up in blog I wanna be just like you...:)
I wonder whats in the Box...hhhhmmmmmmm...could it be one of the prizes we had at xmas? Anything from PB is cool. Congrats on reaching 200. Guess what? Matt called my house, he left a mes on my answering machine. He said- Hi Catlynn can you come to work Oklahoma is closed we need you to come in. haha too funny
Congrats on your 200th! I'm sure throwing my hat in the ring too! Here's to your next 200!
hello, congratulations on 200 posts! i would love a chance to win your giveaway!
Just came across your blog and it looks great. Good to hear you are feeling better. Could you add my name into the giveaway and congrats on the posts.
Willow
i just discovered your blog this afternoon. congrats on 200 posts!
i adore surprises. yay!!!
Congrats on your 200th post. Please enter me in your give away.
Kathy,
How sweet of you to offer this nice giveaway. Wow, 200 posts is a big milestone! You were one of my first followers and you have made blogging fun for me.
Hugs, Cathy
Hurray for 200 posts! That towel covered box looks very interesting. I'd love a chance to personally peek inside!
Thanks for such a nice giveaway.
Post a Comment