Mr. Honey likes it when I order my own Valentine's Day gift, because then he can relax, knowing that he gave me something I will love without the stress of having to figure it out on his own. Cathy's prices are really reasonable.
Of course my initials are different, but you can see from Cap Creations photo how truly pretty this ring is.
Now if you've never visited Heather Bullard you simply must. Her blog is divine, true eye candy for any lover of beautiful things.


4 comments:
I too saw this ring on Cap Creations and thought about ordering it for myself. I probably would have but couldn't find the price and I was in a hurry. I'll have to visit the website again when I've got more time to look around.
I love anything and everything monogrammed!
Oh I adore her blog..but your blog is lovely too. Thank you for leaving a sweet comment the other day for me to read. I love monogrames...happy week to you. xox
Hi sweetie. Hope you're doing well. Lots of love your way.
Hi there! I just now found this post! Thanks so much for featuring us!
Post a Comment