I've changed my daily routines completely. I was never an early morning person and now I get up at six every morning. I used to go to bed at midnight or later, and now I'm out like a light by nine o'clock. I'm just a half an hour away from turning into a pumpkin as I write this update.
My grandson turned eight this week and I didn't even have the energy to post about that, but at least I was able to celebrate with him on a trip to the bowling alley. Where has the time gone?
Mostly I am missing my lunches out with the girls, but all in all, I'm enjoying the challenge of learning something new, a.k.a. the computer program Pottery Barn uses.
This weekend is the first weekend I don't have to work on the rental that my husband and I have been working on for the past month, because it's finished, hallelujah! I'll probably post the pictures on Monday.
I'm looking forward to sleeping in and who knows, maybe even having lunch with my girlfriends.


7 comments:
I am so proud of you! Sounds like you are doing great!
Way to go Kathy! It is difficult to go in to some place new and learn a complete new job. It's got to be exhausting!
So glad that you are finally finished with the rent house. I look forward to pictures.
Hope you have a nice relaxing weekend!
I went to bed at 9, too, Mom. But I didn't wake up until 8:30. Thankfully the kids can't fire me from my job. ;)
Way to go, Kathy! I'm applauding you all the way from Florida. Hope you can hear it!
One of my best friends is having to make some major life changes, and she can really identify with what you are saying here.
XO,
Sheila
Kathy,
Learning new computer skills can be challenging...heck I still haven't mastered my own let alone anyone elses.
Happy to your grandson and I hope you get to enjoy lunch with your girlfriends and sleep in.
Kris
Kathy,
You deserve a standing ovation...I am giving you one right now;)!!! You are amazing...trying something different is so challenging and you have made it to the finish line!!!
I have missed hearing from you...but am glad to know things are O.K.
Enjoy your time off and try to relax. My thoughts are with you.
XOXO
Cathy
Well I applaud you, because I know I couldn't do it. My mom use to say that it takes a full 2 weeks to adapt to a new job. She said before that one is totally exhausted. So hopefully the hardest part is over...I hope.
Post a Comment