Friday, April 17, 2009

Lisa Leonard Designs: A Jewelery Giveaway

Kimba over at a Soft Place to Land shared this fabulous giveaway on her blog. It's not too late to get in on this special giveaway. Click here for more information on how to join in.

Lisa Leonard's jewelery is so special and with Mother's Day coming up I think anyone could find something special for their Mom, Grandmother, daughter or friend. It's even better if you win the giveaway. She will announce the winner on Monday April 20th, so there's still a little time left to enter your name.


5 comments:

Kim said...

Don't you just find yourself marveling at all of these give-aways? I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it. Heck, even if I never win, I'm just happy to see there's so much goodness out there. Thanks Kathy!

Domestic Designer said...

Thanks for the info! Such unique jewelry. Have a great weekend!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Kathy,
I love the necklace...gorgeous!!!
Everyone in blogland is soooo sweet!!!

Have a great day!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Anne Marie said...

that's beautiful! I love all these unique jewelry pieces taht people are making!!

Jewel said...

What a beautiful necklace!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails