Today is my eldest daugthers birthday, so I thought it would be most appropriate to let her have the job of picking the winner of my 100th Post Giveaway. She is the one who got me started on my blogging journey to begin with. Without all of her help and encouragement I don't know that I would have had the courage to get started. Happy Birthday my darling daughter! I put all the numbers of the participants on little sheets of paper, put them in a bowl, and let Amanda pick. She chose A Southern Belle Dishes on Decor as the winner. Congratulations! Thanks to all of you who particiapated! I enjoy all of your blogs and appreciate so much all the encouragement I've received over the last year from all of my fellow bloggers.Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Birthday To My Daughter And To The Winner of my 100th Post Giveaway.
Today is my eldest daugthers birthday, so I thought it would be most appropriate to let her have the job of picking the winner of my 100th Post Giveaway. She is the one who got me started on my blogging journey to begin with. Without all of her help and encouragement I don't know that I would have had the courage to get started. Happy Birthday my darling daughter! I put all the numbers of the participants on little sheets of paper, put them in a bowl, and let Amanda pick. She chose A Southern Belle Dishes on Decor as the winner. Congratulations! Thanks to all of you who particiapated! I enjoy all of your blogs and appreciate so much all the encouragement I've received over the last year from all of my fellow bloggers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
Congrats to the winner!
And a Happy birthday to your daughter!
Hope you have a great week Kathy ;)
Happy Birthday to your daughter!Congrats to the lucky winner too!
Congrats to the winner!!
And to you too Kathy for starting your blog. It has been a pleasure to meet you.
Congrats on your 100th post and Happy Birthday to your daughter! Hope you both have a great day!
Happy birthday to your daughter, she is a beauty! Congrats to your lucky giveaway winner...Cathy
Kathy,
Happy Birthday to your daughter!!! I hope she has a fantastic day!!!
Congratulations to the winner of your 100th post give away...lucky girl!!!
XOXO
Cathy
LOL -- not that I'm vain or anything, but what a photo! Remind me to put some lipstick on next time!!!
Happy Birthday to your daughter, she is just lovely, and congrats to the winner. She will be thrilled. Hugs, Marty
CONGRATS TO OUR WINNER.....ANN
Happy Birthday to your daughter girl..and congrats to the winner I love her blog...have a great day dear friend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
I am so excited to win! I loved loved loved those plates!
I never win anything...ever! thank you!!
Happy Dance!
JudyBug
Birthday blessings to your precious daughter and congratulations to the winner of your giveaway.
Bless you.
Kathy, I'm still so happy for you about the job! AND I want to wish your sweet eldest a Very Happy Birthday! And congrats to your very blessed winner!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Kathy, Be sure to wish your sweet daugther a happy birthday for me!! How old is she? (I don't think you said).
Sorry I missed the giveaway.
I just read back and saw where you got the Pottery Barn job! EXCITING! Good for you!! Can't wait to hear all the fun things you learn!
Congrats to you on your 100th post! Mine is coming up next week. I'm so glad you decided to blog, so that I could get to know you. You are always one of my favorite new friends!
~Misti
Happy Birthday to your daughter!
If you ever want to find something specific on my blog (you asked about sewing) then up in the top left corner of my blog- in the search box - type in "sewing" and you should see all related posts in that subject matter :)
came in for a drink of water- it's 66* out!! yeah!!
congrats to the winner and to you for your 100th post!
Post a Comment