I can hardly believe I have almost reached my 100th post! A huge thank you to all of you who read my blog and have given me so much encouragement to keep at it! In honor of my blog anniversary, just four posts away, I decided to give away some dessert plates and mugs like the ones I used on a previous post,
click here. These dishes have a decidedly Parisian theme. All you have to do is leave me a comment, and if you are not already following my blog, just add me to your list of blogs that you already follow. I will post the winner on April 14th,
my daughter's birthday. Good luck !




39 comments:
Oh boy, Kathy! I love plates, and those are the cutest!
Congratulations on your 100th post! I am a follower, and I can attest the fact that you have a wonderfully fun blog!
I am still shopping my goodies for my 100 Giveaway, and each post counts as another entry! :-)
Love to you and congrat. Here's to your next 100...
XO,
Sheila :-)
CONGRATS... I have been making typos all day! Sorry, and please do enter me in your drawing. :-)
GM Kathy, Girl I love your plates here and I also am only 4 away from 100 WOW!! I never though I would have 50 things to post about let alone a 100...Congrats to you girl...And Kathy I also just love my Mama 2 years ago this May 2, Very hard thing to go through..My heart and prayers are with you and your family..its a void in your heart that will never be filled..Thank you so much for coming by..
Peeps like you are what making blogging so much fun for me...caring and sharing..May you have a blessed day ear friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Hey Magpie ain't the one one with typo today...I meant Dear...Ha ha!! Gl♥ria
Kathy,
Darling plates!!! Maybe I will get to add those to my collection...I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I can't believe your almost to your 100th post...amazing!!! I love your blog...and am looking forward to the next 100!!!
Have an amazing weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy
100 posts - wee! I have loved every one of them and look forward to many more to come! I am already subscribed to you. My France-loving Graham would totally dig this set!!
Congratulations on your 100th post! I love the cups and plates so count me in! I already follow your blog and enjoy it very much! :-) Have a great day!
I love mugs, I even colect them those are so beautifull.
Congratulations on 100 posts. I have enjoyed them all. What a milestone. I would love to have my name in the hat, your desert plates and mugs are just fabulous and I would put them to good use. Congrats again. Hugs, Marty
Hi Kathy,
I found you via Sit a Spell. You have beautiful daughters! I look forward to looking around your blog and getting to know you better. I love your header image!
Bless you dear one.
Hi Kathy! Congrats on your 100th post! That's quite an accomplishment! Teh plates are so cute adn frenchy!!...Debbie
Hi Kathy! I'm a follower of your blog and would love to see those little bistro plates in my French Themed kitchen! They are precious. I just got my John Claude Pierre Pig today., and will be "reconditioning" him., he needs an overhaul...but can't wait to post about him! ;) Happy 100TH Post soon to come! Happy Anniversary...what an accomplishment. I'm not to 80 yet and feel like I'm panting some days to see 100. ;) ~CC Catherine
A big congrats to you. I feel bad I didn't celebrate mine! These plates are so sweet. i have a Parisian themed kitchen so these plates woud be rigth at home. Have a happy day!!
quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
Those are just wonderful, Kathy! Wow, I'm getting up there too with my post, I gotta start looking up cute ones.
Anyway, congrats on reaching 100! May you have 100 more posts to enjoy!
I'd love to win that cute set!
Hi Kathy...Congratulations on 100 posts! I LOVE Paris, I LOVE the plates, I LOVE the mugs & I LOVE visiting your blog!! What a generous & fun giveaway...hope I'm lucky! ;-) Bo
TOO CUTE! I bought coasters to match those...those little bakers crack me up :)
but please don't enter me into the drawing....(lol)
When you get a chance, come on by and see what my surprise is!!
SUPER YEAH!!
Wow 100 posts, that is great!! I am almost there but not yet. I am a lurker delurking because this giveaway is so generous and wonderful. Thanks.
Kathy, doesn't time just fly when you are having fun??? So glad to have met you here in blogland. My 100th is coming soon too. Not sure what I will do...
~Misti
Kathy,
I have the perfect spot for these cute plates MY HOUSE! Congrats on your 100th post, it is a milestone.
P.S. Everytime I see your front door it puts a smile on my face. Have a wonderful day. ~Cathy~
Thank you for following my blog! It sent me straight to yours and I love it! Great giveaway, I love this!! I am following you now! Have a great week!
Lou Cinda ")
Wow plenty of competition here! :)
Count me in! Oh I just love these guys -- Will they cook for me too? My husband would be thrilled if I got some new dishes that I didn't even buy! LOL
Oh how cute! I would love to enter! :-)
BTW, how did your interview go?
Congrats on reaching 100. Please enter my name in your terrific giveaway ~~ thanks so much!! Joanne ~~ glamourgirljoanne@yahoo.com
Ohhhh I love those dishes! They would be very nice on my black table. AND I was married in Paris? (Okay, okay, it was Paris Las Vegas, pretty close!)
Congratulations on your 100th post!
happy 100th post! I love the music on the blog!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love those plates and mugs!! (fingers crossed)
Congrats on your 100 posts!
those are adorable plates!
and you are so lucky to have found a place near you that makes macarons! don't you love how cute they are?
I am such a sucker for plates! I love them all and these are just delightful!
Judybug
Congratulations on your milestone! I don't have a thing with French influence in my china closet...I'd give it a home :)
congratulations.i would love to win these .i saw that TT when you used them.count me in PLEASE...Ann
I wanted to comment on your figt to your neice! How thoughtful and loving of you to do that. The plates that you sent her are wonderful as are the ones in your give away. How honored the winner will be! Contrats on your anniversary!
Congratulations on our new job. Your plates are just wonderful, I would love to win them. They are so pretty. What a generous giveaway. Hugs, Marty
yes, count me in Kathy...those french plates would go nicely with my Claude Chef Pig on my counter! ;) Congrats on reaching 100!
Congrats on 100 posts! I already follow you. What cute dishes! Please enter me in your giveaway!
Congrats on your 100th post! That is so awesome about your job at Pottery Barn!!! Can't wait to see pics of all the things you use your discount for! The plates are great, I hope I win since I usually never do! Oh well, always fun to try!
Please include me, and I love your blog.
I just found your blog and am enjoying reading!! I am going to add you onto my faves right now. Congrast on 100th!!!!
Wow Kathy, that's a lot of creativity girl. Congratulations of a great job. Your site is really lovely.
Happy Twirls
Post a Comment