Friday, April 10, 2009

Lola B's Having a 200th Post Celebration Giveaway

Have you ever been to Lola B's? She has a fabulous blog. She is celebrating her 200th post with a giveaway and a garden party, so if you've never visited before click here and don't miss out!

Don't for get my 100th post giveaway. Click here for that. Good luck everyone!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hey there~ I wanted to thank you for the prayers for my brother and his family...I appreciate it so much! I also love your blog and will be back to visit more. Your layout is beautiful.....I love red (It's my second favorite, next to PINK). I have become a follower.
Blessings~LillySue

Renae Moore said...

Blessings to you Kathy for a fabulous celebration of Resurrection Sunday!

Anne Marie said...

Just wanted to come by and tell you thanks for following me at Na-Da Farm! you always have the nicest things to say!!!
Have a Blessed Easter!!

And enjoy the weekend!!

Love,
Anne Marie

designdazzle.blogspot.com said...

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. What a fun place to work PB - good luck with your new job:)
Please send me any links to your posts that you would like to have featured on my site.
Have a wonderful Easter.

Rue said...

Hi Kathy :)

I have yet to get over there, but I will as soon as I can.

Happy Easter!
rue

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Kathy! Hope you are having a wonderful time with your family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails