I've joined Nada Farm's Chicks . If you've never visited Nada Farm Life you really must. She's" a faith-filled, freedom fighting, tree huggin, market shoppin, idea seein, people lovin, animal kissin, life giving, dirt digger". Those are her words and I like her!I've moved the giveaway on my blog to announcing on April 14th, instead of the 20th. Don't miss out.


11 comments:
Hello Kathy,
Thanks for the tip about Nada Farm Chicks. I stop by for a visit and check it out.
Kris
I will stop by. Thanks for the info! Have a great day!
Hi Kathy...well, just the title of this post has me intrigued...so I'd better skeedaddle on over to "her" blog...LOL... ;-) Bo
Hi Kathy! Well, I'll just have to go by and check out this gal! Thanks for telling us about her!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Hi Kathy,
You are just the sweetest. I always appreciate your visits so much.
Have a wonderful week ahead.
~Melissa :)
I'll go check it out, Kathy, and I hope I win your giveaway. LOL! Pick me! Pick me!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Kathy,
I checked out the Nada Farm Chicks...DARLING!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
I hope you are having a great day!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Anne Marie looks like a pretty cool chick :-) I've been trying to find the perfect pizza dough recipe for ages -- I'm going to try hers out and see if it's "the one" :-)
Thanks for visiting my Met Monday post. The Vetrazzo countertop IS pretty cool, isn't it?! And it's all recycled glass, which is good for the environment too :-)
Kelly @ DesignTies
I love it how you often share websites with us. I have found many I like through you!
AWESOME! So happy that you joined...you are too cute!
Blessings!!
I checked it out
have a nice day!
sarah
Post a Comment