Thursday, April 9, 2009

My 100th Post and I'm Doing the Happy Dance!


Let's eat cake and do a happy dance!
This is my 100th post and I have good news to tell all of my blogging friends! I got the job at Pottery Barn! I actually laughed, when the man that offered me the job, called and said he wanted to offer me a job. I said to him, " Really? I thought I flubbed that test up". He giggled and said, "Really, would you like to work part time or full time?". I immediately said, "why full time please." I start training on April 20th. Thanks, to everyone out in blogland, for all of your well wishes!

Don't forget to click here and leave me a comment if you want a chance at winning my 100th Post Giveaway. Good luck to all of my darling new friends out in blogland!

19 comments:

Nancy Wyatt said...

Congrats Kathy! I do enjoy following your blog! hugs from Nancy of Conroe TX!

Connie said...

Congratulations! You're gonna have some fun just don't spend your paycheck all at work!!! Connie

Grandma Honey said...

Pottery Barn...wow! What a fun place to work. You'll have to share with us your adventures there. Congratulations!!

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Congratulations! Wow, a job at Pottery Barn would be so fun. I think my first question would be - what's the discount? ;-)

Tiedupmemories said...

Way to go Kathy!!! That's exciting news!Can't wait to hear how it's like to work foe Pottery Barn!

Domestic Designer said...

Congratulations! I know you will do well. Love your cake! Have a great day!

~CC Catherine said...

Congrats Kathy! YOU GOT IT! Pottery Barn is great! Congrats again on reaching 100 Posts! I always enjoy reading your posts! ;) ~ CC Catherine

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Oh, congratulations on your new job! Now you can give us all great deals, even if we're long distance! ;)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Kathy,
YEAH!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!! I had a feeling this would work out for you!!! I want to here all about your first day...so let me know!!!

I still can't believe you reached you 100th post...amazing!!!

Have a wonderful Easter!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

I'm giddy for you!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

The Stylish House said...

Kathy,
I am happy for you, this sounds like a great job! Happy Easter..~Cathy~

Amanda said...

Congratulation on your 100th post and getting the new job, Mom! I knew they'd want you!!

Southern Charm said...

Congrats Kathy!! Such a great shop... you are going to have a hard time not spending your paycheck there, ha ha. It is really hard to find a job here in metro ATL. I am so glad for you. Best wishes!!

Kammy said...

CONGRATS !!! I hope you do well -
if they offer you a credit card -
run...hee hee,I once worked at Macys part time and never, never
got paid , because I bought stuff
all the time...I was bad....I know
you will do great !! Hugs ~ Kammy

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy 100, and Yes! Yes! Yes! for the job! Yeaaaaaaaaaa, I'm doing the happy dance with you!

Congrats on both!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Congrats on getting the job...what a neat place to work! :-)

DesignTies said...

Congratulations on your 100th post, Kathy! And thank you so much for dropping in to DesignTies and offering me a definition for interior design!! :-)
Victoria: EdinDesign Interiors @ DesignTies

Stacey said...

Oh Kathy, I just popped over for a visit. You got a job at Pottery Barn! My dream. I hope you love it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kathy!! What a great place to work. I would probably not have a paycheck if I worked there!!

Kris

Related Posts with Thumbnails