Sunday, November 29, 2009

Today I did a little more decorating. I found this lovely rosemary Christmas tree at Trader Joe's and I adorned it with little kitchen ornaments. It smells lovely and it makes me happy when I'm doing the dishes or just looking out my kitchen window.

Today was a very relaxed day. Mr. Honey took me out for breakfast, instead of our usual waffle breakfast with the kids.

When I got home I cleaned the kitchen and had my daughter and grandsons over for afternoon coffee and a game of Monopoly. The coffee for the adults, the Monopoly for the kiddos.

Later I ran to Target for a few things and when I got home Mr.Honey made dinner for us. We had fish, veggies and brown rice. I'm gearing up for a good week. The pumpkin pie is all gone. I'm planning on staying focused on my goals and making things beautiful for the holidays.

5 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Gorgeous Kathleen! Everything looks so pretty. Rosemary does smell so wonderful. Mmmmm...:)

Rhonda said...

Hi Kathleen,
Thanks so much for visiting today. Your Rosemary tree is lovely!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathleen, where on earth did you find those adorable ornaments??? Oh, they are so cute! This is a darling tree. I like the fact that you are using small trees in each room like this. Giving me ideas...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Seawashed said...

I saw those trees at Trader Joes and almost bought one. I will go by there this week to pick up one of their fresh pine wreaths for $9.99.

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. Sorry it's taken me so long to get by and say Hi back to you. And I finally got you added to my cottage companions so I will be by more often. You are such a sweetheart.

Amanda said...

Someday those kitchen ornaments will be MINE!! ;) I bought myself a rosemary tree, too, but don't worry, no rush, I have my own ornaments.

Thank you for the coffee on Sunday -- warmed me right up. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails