Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Eleventh Day

Another long day. I was up early, and at work by 6a.m. I worked until 5:15p.m. and came right home to workout. Working out has become such a great stress reliever for me. This is definitely progress.

Tomorrow will be another long day at work. I'm trying to get as much overtime as I can before Christmas.

I ate my usual oatmeal for breakfast, pears for snacks, and lean cuisine at lunch.

Bless my sweet daughter's heart, when I finished working out she brought me a delicious bowl of home-made split pea soup and and a slice of rosemary bread. It was the perfect dinner.

I'm looking forward to a three day weekend. Thank God tomorrow is Friday! I'll finally be able to catch up on all of my favorite blogs and get some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails