Saturday, November 21, 2009

Who's the Turkey on this Diet?


I haven't posted in few days because my computer has been shutting down. Mr. Honey has been out of town, so without a techie around I've had no one to figure out how to get it going again. Right now I am at my daughter's house using her computer.

Actually, without my blog to keep me accountable, I fell off the wagon on Friday. It didn't help that we had a Thanksgiving pot luck at work. I brought these little beauties, in the photo above, home from work for my three grandsons. It was difficult to keep them from devouring them before I got a picture of them.

There was soooo much food, it was difficult not to try some of everything, but I did my best.

One of my co-workers put together the Oreo turkeys with peanut butter cups and candy corn. They were a big hit, even though no one wanted to eat them, because it would be like eating a piece of art. It was hard for me not to eat one on the way home from work. I just kept myself strong by reminding myself how happily my grandsons would devour them when I got home. I should have taken a picture of them stuffing their faces. L.O.L.

I'm back on track today.

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Okay, Kathy, Big Sister is watching! LOL!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lynn said...

I made those little turkeys with my 3rd grade class once, and then sent them home with the hugest sugar high.

xinex said...

Oh Kathy, these are really cute!...Christine

Anonymous said...

just followed your blog from your daughter's blog. I love the turkeys...! gotta try that one out.

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Okay, where are YOU??? You haven't reported, Kathy. I'm calling out search and rescue!

Happy Thanksgiving...forget the diet and enjoy!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails