Instead of my usual oatmeal and berries, I started the day off with Cheerios and a banana. The breakfast of champions, right? Oh yeah, that would be Wheaties.I had my usual pear and tea at my morning break and my Lean Cuisine at lunch and another pear in the afternoon and a few cashews, to keep me from eating the three Hershey's bars that you see below.
I work for chocolate, l.o.l. Seriously though, I won these candy bars by selling some unadvertised items. No, I did not give in to the temptation and I was tempted.
I get my hair done every other Wednesday after work and this was no exception. My daughter asked me if I would watch my grandsons when I got home. She needed to go to choir practice and Scott was helping friends move, so of course I said I would.

I could have eaten all three of these candy bars, I was so hungry after work, but, pat me on the back, I resisted. When I got to my daughter's house she had dinner waiting for me. Boy, was I ever glad I hadn't eaten those candy bars! She had roasted a chicken with sweet potatoes and red onions. Yum!



6 comments:
Kathy,
I have a terible time with any time change so can relate to this post! When I lived in Dubai it took me a full week to get over the day/night difference. I'm also starting my diet and exercise today so you are good motivation.
Cathy
Good for you, you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Marty
Yea, Kathy! You keep up the good work!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I enjoy reading about what you eat. But what I'm stuck on today, is how does one get their hair done every other week? You wouldn't be getting it cut or colored that often...Styled?? ...oh well, maybe I should quit trying to figure it out, maybe it's just a fun little thing you do.
Keep up with the food report. Very interesting.
Jill, I have hair as white as your dad's and if I don't want a white line down the middle of my head (my hair grows fast) then I have to color it every two weeks. That's just the price I pay for vanity!
I would have never known Kathy. Your hair looks great, always. I wish I were aging as well as you are.
Post a Comment