Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day Ten

I'm about to head to bed. I will be working 12 hour days for the next two days, so this is going to be short.

I have been sticking to my healthy eating regime. I did probably have a few too many nuts today, but other than that it's been a good day.

I worked out tonight the minute I got home from work and I am hoping this will help me to sleep like a baby, so that I can be up at five a.m.

A big thanks to all of you who have been encouraging me every step of the way!

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Maybe you are working too hard...but I am so proud of you. Day 10. Wow!! I am on Day 10 of cheating! lol!! I will get on the ball soon.

xoxo
Jane

Lift Up Your Hearts said...

Kathy, I have to tell you that seeing the daily reports is SO inspirational to me. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Liminal Lulu said...

Go Mom Go! Love you.

Lulu

Melissa Miller said...

Great job Kathleen!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Your cheering section wants you to do well!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails