I know I've been M.I.A. the last few days, but no need to worry. My honey was out of town and I had some computer issues and just couldn't get enough time on my sweet daughters computer.
As you might expect, I had a few things I probably shouldn't have eaten while my computer was down, but nothing too serious. Accountability goes a long way in the battle of the bulge!
I've been really tired this week. I'm probably fighting off all the gunk people have been bringing to work with them. So far, I have managed to stay healthy. I'm sure that is due to my healthy new eating habits and the exercise.
Mr. Honey is fighting the crowds at Costco so that we can have pumkin pie with our Thanksgiving dinner. I wish I had thought to send him with a camera in hand. L.O.L.
I lucked out this year because my darling eldest child is doing all the cooking. I will set a pretty table and she will bring all the food. You can't imagine how thrilled I am to pass that baton to the next generation!
Just so you know, I plan on eating everything on Thanksgiving Day, but with moderation. I feel too good to overdue it now.
A big thanks to all my loyal supporters that have been cheering me on! I hope you all have a very blessed holiday!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I was wondering what had happened to you! LOL!!!
Kathy, I figured I could get a rise out of you with that comment! LOL!
You eat what you want tomorrow. It's Thanksgiving, and you get a free pass. I do, too!
Hope yours is very happy!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Hi Kathy,
Wishing you a wonderful Thankgiving. I'm going to do a controlled burn today and eat everything, but in moderation. I'm down a few pounds, but need to step it up. Take care.
Cathy
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Kathy!!! You have an angel of a daughter to pass the baton to.
Post a Comment