Happy Thanksgiving! What a beautiful California day we had for our Thanksgiving celebration!
I started off my day with a good work out. When I emerged from my work out, to my delight my youngest daughter was sitting in my sunroom waiting for me to finish. I had no idea she would be home to celebrate with us. We all jumped for joy that she made it home. My grandsons love both of their aunties and were over joyed that at least one of them made it home.Let the eating begin, l.o.l. My eldest daughter who lives right next door had our Thanksgiving feast completely under control. She prepared a delicious organic turkey with all the home made fixings anyone could want.
What a lovely, relaxing day. I'm so thankful for my family!


8 comments:
I just LOVE your jumpin' pictures. I don't know how you capture them with no blurring, but I LOVE them.
Glad your day was so happy and thankful!
I wonder how much jumping you had to do before you got such great pictures. Those are priceless. Not your ordinary Grandma Thanksgiving pictures, for sure :)))
You look fabulous, btw!
Looks like a blast, Kathy!
XO,
Sheila :-)
What a fun family you are. Your pictures show how much fun you must all have together, and lots of love too.
Happy Holidays!
Melissa
These photos are fantastic! We did indeed have a beautiful Thanksgiving day!
You are so blessed to have one of your children living next door. I guess I CAN dream! Mine are just beginning to leave the nest and I sure don't want them to, but if they don't go too far then I will be fine. My oldest is the only one gone, and he's only gone part-time. He still has his room here and stays with us at least one night a week. I grew up in the Bay Area and love S.F.
I love the jumping photos!
You look GREAT! :)
Ha! Love, love, love the pictures!
~Misti
Post a Comment