Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's the Ninth Day

I'm really tired, but I'm committed to this process. Actually, I've been tired all day. I must not have slept all that well last night. It's anybodys guess.

There's nothing exceptionally different about what I ate today than any other day, except that, I did go out for dinner with a friend. When I got to the restaurant my friend wasn't there yet and I was starving, so I did eat a couple pieces of bread. I ate a Thai chicken salad with the dressing on the side, so that I could go easy on the dressing.

I'm home now and just about ready for bed. I decided to have some low cal hot chocolate. The house is cold and I don't want to turn the heater on because I'm about to hit the sack.

I have to tell you, I do miss bagels and cream cheese and chocolate croissants and ice cream and candy and cookies and carrot cake and you get the picture.

I would say it's been a successful day, but I sure don't feel any thinner. I would say that I must have glue desease. You know, that's where your fat turns to glue and sticks to you for dear life!

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

You just keep it up, Kathy. Stay the course, and it will pay off. Eating healthy always does.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Kathy, I SO feel your pain!! I am in week THREE of dieting and it ain't NO fun!!! I have lost 5.2 lbs. (love that .2 part) What does .2 of a pound look like anyway??

Stick to it!! We will persevere! Or die tryin'

Lou Cinda :)

Linda said...

I've got the same disease! It manifested itself the day I turned 50!

Keep up the good work Kathy, you've come so far!

Melissa Miller said...

Goood job so far Kathy! It's not easy at all is it? That's why I need my tiny bite of dark chocolate per day. It really helps me. Sometimes I add a dab of peanut butter to it as well. Yum!

Thank you for your kind encouragement on my healthy eating and weight loss! I really do feel so much better I can't even believe it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails