Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekly Words to Live By ~ March 28,2010

Won't you join me at Notes from a Cottage Industry and post your weekly words to live by?

"Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible." ~ Sharon Schuster


9 comments:

Dottie @ Tadlafleur said...

I love the quote but the being absurd is a little bit scary to actually do. lol.. Have a wonderful week.

Rhonda said...

Happy Sunday Kathy,
So true...

Thanks for stopping by to visit; enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Carol said...

Great quote! So glad you stopped by & left a comment!

Smiles,
Carol

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathy, this is so true! We've got to dare to get there. :-)

Have been missing you. I've been MIA due to lots going on, and I posted about it on my blog. Hope you'll send a prayer or two up for us.

Warm hugs to you...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Anne Marie said...

did you take that? it's beautiful!

thanks for the invite here - have fun with your giveaway!!

vignette design said...

Great quote! Thanks for stopping by too.

Lori Lucas said...

I don't know that I ever reach the impossible, but I certainly attempt the absurd a lot of the time!

marie said...

I'm all about absurd. Neat quote!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Lovely photo and lovely quote! Thanks for popping in to see me.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;O

Related Posts with Thumbnails