My daughter Amanda, my friend Nancy and I went out to lunch and shopping Saturday. While walking through the parking lot, we saw this truck loaded down with enough milk and chocolate syrup to serve a playground full of kids! I wonder what their plan was, cuz it looks like they bought a case of wine as well. L.O.L.
This is as close to layer cake as my friend Nancy will ever get. Can you believe she doesn't care for sweets and she's my friend?


6 comments:
That sounds like some kind of party...chocolate and wine! I have never tried Shiraz...do you like it? I've always wondered how it is.
Hope you are having a great weekend!
XO,
Jane
I've never tried it but the photo of the the bottle had me at "layer cake" ...L.O.L.
wow!
My kind of party...Chocolate and wine...or just plain Chocolatwine.
Some things just make sense!
Happy Sunday,
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
Hmmm, really makes me wonder about that party.
I love watching what others buy, but I usually try not to be obvious about it....you know, I sort of glance and then look away real quick. Most people buy junk food...I see more of that than anything else in grocery carts.
As far as the photo, only in Bako!
I love the song that's playing...I love, love, love Mindy Gledhill!
Shiraz (to me) is kind of inbetween a cab and merlot...something in the middle of the red wine choices. My two red faves are Ridge's Geyserville, the best zin in the world and 14 Hands Hot to Trot (Washington)..a red blend!
Post a Comment