
This marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year and this year is the year of the metal rabbit.
The year I was born was also the year of the metal rabbit.
"There are no problems for the Rabbit in this, his auspicious year. Career advancement, promotions, or financial coups may be ahead of him. There are unexpected benefits to be reaped, and investments or funds could be recovered that were once considered lost. Joy and romance come to him from happy tidings and celebrations at home. Projects he has been working on will finally pay off. However, he would do well to moderate his drinking and exercise caution when driving. This year has its share of stress, and he may find his employer particularly demanding. Even so, this is a great time for Rabbits, so go for it!"
I tell you, I'm ready for some romance and for less stress, that's for certain! I remind myself daily that I need to slow down and not drive so fast. My driving habits are a sure sign I was born in the year of the rabbit. I've always joked that I was a race car driver in a former life. The Chinese are on to something if they heed caution while driving for me. Happy tidings and celebrating at home are a sure fire remedy for what ails me.


3 comments:
Happy Chinese New Year, Kathy!
I'm glad it's the year of the rabbit because you know what that means? Probably some cute bunnies from China! I collect bunnies, and as a professional magpie (aka shopper), I look forward to it eagerly.
Now, girlfriend, you better slow that mustang down! I used to be Mario Andretti in my youth, but now that I'm older, I drive accordingly. Not that I've slowed down in other areas. Only on the road. I am the quintessential little old lady driver and want everyone else to be, too. LOL!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I could go for "make time for family gatherings and comfortable travel" !
Hi K!
I'm reveling
in a few quiet
hours to catch
up on blogs....
I NEVER turn
down your music
because you like
the same stuff I
do! Seems that
we are all telling
ourselves to slow
down....Says a lot
about our culture,
doesn't it??
xx Suzanne
Post a Comment