Today when I came home from work and went straight to my daughter Amanda's house (she lives right next door). Amanda was out in her garden digging up the earth to get it ready for her spring planting. I wish I would have had my camera with me when I first went over because all six of her chickens were gathering around, but by the time I went to get my camera the chickens had scurried under the trampoline. The first thing I love to do when I get home from work is go and say hello to my grandsons.

I tempted the youngest with earth worms to get him to let me take his photo.

I'm saying goodbye to my beautiful car tonight, because the lease is up. I've enjoyed driving this car for the last three years. We leased it right before we found out Mr. Honey lost his job. How we've managed to keep up with the payments is a real miracle. I'll miss my creme brulee colored car, but I won't miss the payments. I will be driving Mr. Honey's truck to work for a while.

Bye bye to my beautiful Ford Edge.
4 comments:
bye edgy baby~! you were nice to have around, you were a real trouper (trooper?)
I've heard leasing a car is the way to go. Enjoy it and then turn it back in.
I often think how wonderful it must be to live right next door to your grandsons. You really do have a lovely set up.
Your daughter is lovely and has such a charming family, and what a happy thing to do.
YOU LUCKY FOLKS YOU! We still have a pile of snow here and it is actually snowing as I type! Dearest Kathleen, thank you for stopping by today! Have a magical time with your little chickens....Anita
Post a Comment