
Left to right: Sybil, my sister Nonie, my Mama, and myself. We have done a lot of celebrating together over the years.
Here is Sybil standing next to my Mama and my sister on St.Patrick's Day in 1973 on the day of my wedding to Mr. Honey.
The photo above is in front of La Maison on our first night in Paris.
Wishing you much happiness, filled with flowers and love and more trips to Paris and cake of course!
Below is a photo of Sybil and her mother clowning around in my mother's dining room at one of the many get togethers we enjoyed growing up together.
Happy, happy, happy birthday to you Sybil dear! I know you will be missing your mother this year and for many birthdays to come, but I know she would want you to be as happy as you look in this photo!
I hope you are found monkeying around on your special day! I will be thinking of you and sending you love from afar. (Sybil now lives in London)
Sybil has always been adventurous. She brought this monkey back with her from her river rafting trip down the Amazon river. Yes, you heard me right, down the Amazon!Happy Birthday my adventurous friend!


4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday to your dear friend Sybil! Childhood friends are such a treasure!
What history you share. Priceless.
LOVE this tribute
to your dear friend.
Life zips by so fast
and it is wonderful
to have someone sweet
to ride with us!!
Happy Friday,
xx Suzanne
Post a Comment