Sunday, January 17, 2010

May you find a soft place to land!

I woke up this mornng to find Miss Zoe snuggled up with Mr. Bear. We should all find a warm and safe place to land...don't ya think?

6 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

What a precious photo!! Miss Zoe looks awfully comfy! My pup would have Mr. Bear's nose chewed off in a second. The advantage of having a kitty! :-)

xoxo
Jane

Linda said...

What a darling picture. It just goes to show, everybody needs someone to snuggle up with!

Grandma Honey said...

Is this the sweetest picture or what?!

Diane Gauthier said...

oh there you are CHLOE, you invisible cat, you! why you no like Diane when she come to visit?

Christina said...

Kathleen... what a wonderful feeling to have a warm fuzzy friend. Thanks for being mine.

Melissa Miller said...

~Aaaahhh!!! She is so precious with her friend.

I wonder if I should get Mr Chestnut a bear? Hmmmm....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails